Sunday, April 26, 2009

CIRCLE AGAIN - XXX Tape

Circle Again - XXX Tape
Belfast, 1999, Surehand, Cassette

I only saw Circle Again a handle of times, one of my fondest memories of them is seeing them play Knockrockstock in Batty O Briens in Roscommon in 00’. Straight from the off they really seemed to be on a different page altogether, and what a fucking blinder of a page it was too. I think Tadhg was one of the best vocalists of an Irish punk band, he had amazing presence and fuckin rocked it. Brilliant fast as fuck hardcore.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this and massaging my ego! Being in Circle Again was one of the greatest times in my life and those Roscommon shows were certainly some of the highest points. Anyway, I've been writing a history of the whole thing, so check it out!

    Tadhg

    http://tadhgworld.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete